Tuesday, October 18, 2016



October 2016:  I have now made my way through 2 complete cycles of the lectionary and have shared pretty much what I have to offer.  So, from this point forward I will no longer be adding fresh material.  I will, however, keep what is here posted.  On Facebook I will continue to publish links to each week’s materials and to seasonal articles that have been popular.  And, I will keep the Date Index current.  I hope they will continue to provide grist for the mills for all of you who are planning worship that includes children as well as adults. 


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for all your work on this material. I plan worship in a UK context that often includes all ages for the first part of the service and occasionally the whole of it and reading your thoughts about how to do that well has been a huge blessing. I always turn to your site and often find ideas I can use as well as wise advice about what to avoid and how to value children in church. Thank you Carolyn, I'll keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Click on Comments below to leave a message or share an idea