Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Today - My Facebook Posts Are Coming to this Blog!

Because Elaine asked for a way to share my non-lectionary based Facebook posts with people who do not use Facebook, she has led me to something new.  Starting now, I will post all my Facebook posts on the blog as well as on Facebook.  That means that you who follow only the blog will begin seeing about one post a week that is not lectionary-based, but something related to including children in the congregation's worship.  I'll add the ones that seem to have long term value into the "Popcorn Index," which will grow more quickly than it has been.  For example, I already realize that I need to add to "Resources Review" section.    To get started I will add the three general posts that have gotten most comment this summer and 4 post about books.

Like everything I do, this is an experiment.  Please let me know how it works and does not work.

And, thank you Elaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on Comments below to leave a message or share an idea